Terms and conditions
Terms of Service agreement
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the https://pandabots.chat website (the “Service”) operated by Pandabots (“us”, “we”, or “our”). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Service or contact us to get more
We are committed to
If you use the Service you are also responsible for Facebook’s Terms of Service https://www.facebook.com/terms
1.1 Requirements for Use of the Service.
In order to use the Service, you must be at least 18 years old and have
1.2 Membership Account Registration.
The features or services offered requires you to open a membership account. In order to open an account, you must provide Pandabots with certain information (“Registration Data”) requested on the registration form. You agree that the Registration Data you provide: (1) is true, accurate, current, and complete, and (2) will be maintained and updated by you to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. Pandabots reserves the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Service if Pandabots, in its sole discretion, determines that any of your Registration Data is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete.
1.3 Account Security.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account Credentials and are fully responsible for all activity that occurs under your Account Credentials or using your account whether or not authorized by you. Your account may be charged for all activity authenticated with your Account Credentials even if you later determine the use was fraudulent or unauthorized by you. You will immediately notify Pandabots of any unauthorized use of your Account Credentials or any other breach of security. Pandabots cannot, and will not, be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement.
1.4 Access to the Service.
You acknowledge that the Service, and any information available through the Service, may not always be available, complete, or
1.5 Engagement and termination of the contract.
You can decide at any moment to terminate your Pandabots Premium subscription.
Monthly subscriptions are renewed every month at the anniversary date of your contract. You may terminate your subscription at
Annual subscriptions are renewed every year at the anniversary date of your contract. The subscription shall be renewed automatically for one additional year unless you notify us with a written notice of termination at least 15 days prior to the end of the relevant term. Payments referred to herein shall not be refundable.
For services that are not free, You will pay for your order at to their current price and via one of the payment means that is applicable at the time of your order to the services chosen. Your payment is irrevocable, except under the applicable legal conditions and exceptions that are stated in these Terms. The prices of the Service are displayed at all times on https://pandabots.chat. Our prices do not take into account the costs connected to your equipment and your internet connection or electronic communications necessary for the usage of the Service, which remain under your full and sole expense.
The execution of the Service only starts upon the validation of complete payment.
2. Restrictions on Use
By creating an account you become fully responsible for the use of your account and all activities that may occur under such use. You are also fully responsible for any harm resulting from material or content that you post or make available by means of the present website.
When using the Platform, you undertake that:
– (i) You will not use the Service for illegal purposes but will abide by and comply with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Service (including laws regarding the transmission of personnal data exported outside the European union).
– (ii) You will not use the Service to speak or behave in any way or post any content of a defamatory, injurious, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, offensive, aggressive, uncalled-for, violent, threatening, harassing, racist or xenophobic nature, or with sexual connotations, inciting violence, discrimination or hatred, encouraging activities or the use of illegal substances, or more generally contrary to the purposes of the Platform, that may infringe the rights of Pandabots or a third party.
– (III) You may not resell, rent, trade, or copy the Service or Service Data, the use of or access to the Service or Service Data, or any portion thereof, except as otherwise agreed in writing between you and Pandabots.
– (IV) You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, object code or underlying structure, ideas or algorithms of the Service or any software, documentation or data related to or provided with the Service.
– (v) You agree not to modify the Service in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Service, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service or Service Data. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through an interface provided by Pandabots for use in accessing the Service.
– (vi) You will not spam or use any unsolicited promotional method. You will not use any material that contains viruses, malwares or any other malicious code.
3. Limitation of Liability
We disclaim any responsibility resulting from a misuse of the website or violation of the present Agreement.
To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances and under no legal theory (including, without limitation, tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise) shall Pandabots be liable to you or to any other person for (a) any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, including damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, or (b) any matter beyond our reasonable control.
4. Intellectuel property
All of the data contained on our website and notably including but not limited to the distinctive signs and images, texts, and logos are protected by intellectual property laws. Any reproduction, or usage, even partial, of any of the content of our
5. General provision
Our tolerance, if any, of a breach of Contract on Your part, can not be considered as a waiver of Our right to invoke such breach.
This Contract is governed by Indian law with regards to the rules of both form and substance.
We reserve the right to update these Terms of Service later.
Ready to get started?
Contact our team or try our bot.
© 2019 Pandabots All